10 ways to take back our children from the mind-programming agenda of state controlled education and nurture the seeds of Awakened, Empathetic Humanity (Neo-humanism)
by Leslie Whiting
Some thoughts for Awakened Educators:
We know that those who seek to enslave humanity, have exerted a tight control over the educational system.
We know that the same system does NOT want, fully awakened, creative, intuitive, free thinking, truth-seeking, unstoppable, enthusiastic, loving, empathetic humans! So, let’s flood the world with them!
We know that our adversaries are experts in social engineering, mind-programming and planning a future of virtual servitude for us and future generations.
We know that “they” do not think like us. The relentless pursuit of profit, and the equally relentless wars, whether chemical, electronic, mind-control, satanic entertainment/media or military wars, waged upon our minds, bodies and environment; the unleashing of genocides and brutality (in the name of “democracy”) against innocent people in other countries who have committed no crimes except to exist and attempt to raise a family, the heartbreaking destruction of the natural environment are all “in your face” examples of behaviour that cause most decent people to recoil in horror.
We know that they have our children in their crosshairs. They desperately seek to control the next generation to satisfy their lust for profit, control and to fight their wars.
We, the parents and educators of the next generation, are on the front line of the battle for the minds of the next generation of human beings. We know that a generation of awakened minds will be the wave that spells the end for the control matrix.
Whether you choose to home-school your child or be part of an evolving network of people co-creating an education system for the planetary survival and awakening, I hope some of the following 10 suggestions will add to the body of emerging ideas, and that some of them will resonate with you:
1. Nurture within the child the conviction of the inherent divinity within humans. We need to directly address the mental programming of children through TV, computer games and the entertainment industry which bombards them with messages of , brutality, militarisation and unnecessarily sexualized advertising and general banality. Normalising violence and brutality is their fear/control agenda, it is intended to render us helpless, it is not our story ! Turn off the TV!! We can expose children to books/storytelling /adventure films/videos (internet) (if you cant find them create them!) of genuine heroism, rescue, acts of kindness to humans and animals, tales of sacrifice, wisdom, compassion, where universal human values are in evidence and the highest in human nature is in evidence. “People can be Awesome!” Let them know it!
2. Empathy: The “newly” awakened human is also a compassionate human. A term “Neo-Humanism” describes this newly awakened or empathetic human being. Let’s steer them clear of the next generation trans-humanist experiment merging man and machine, bringing forth a “super-race” of micro-chipped worker drones and super-soldiers endowed with extraordinary skills, subservient to “the control matrix”, but totally devoid of the capacity for compassion or conscience. It’s NOT cool to wear a RFID watch/bracelet and be under surveillance 24/7. It’s not cool to be dumbed down and enslaved!
In opposition to their agenda we can nourish the innate seeds of empathy of the truly human child by engendering awareness of the needs, yearnings, strivings and birthright of all beings (plant, animal, human), for an environment and sustenance that enables healthy growth, development, co-existence and evolution to realize their full potential. We can encourage the awareness of the interconnectedness of all life-forms by stories, videos, activities, research and tasks (selfless service) that allow them to experience and practice empathy.
3. Transcendence. Cultivating the awareness of the need for times of quiet, reflection, meditation, listening, communion with nature, as ways of reducing stress, gaining insight and perspective, attuning to the higher mind and making contact with the inner world of the soul, balancing the left and right brain, intellect and intuition, logic and creative insight. From this contact with the higher mind, the dormant 99% of our potential….the DNA which is our birthright can be activated from childhood. Moreover, a powerful mind, a refined and focussed intellect in contact with the higher Self, is not likely to fall victim to any kind of mind manipulation.
4. Dialogue: an ideal educator is engaged in a constant dialogue with each child as an individual, in a bond of mutual love, trust and respect, as a co-student of life. A true spiritual master does not feed information to the student but engages him or her in a path of dialogue, enquiry, challenge. Likewise, a true educator engages in an ongoing dialogue and exchange, listening , responding and challenging (as opposed to “teaching”) and thus ignites in him/her an a contagious enthusiasm for knowledge, and the self-empowerment that comes with figuring something out for oneself.
5. Discovery and encouragement of the child’s innate passions and interests. This requires a trust in the child’s innate drive, capacity and intuitive sense of what he/she needs to learn at that moment, when not interfered with by adults deciding what the child “should” be learning.
Each child is a soul that enters this world bearing its own gifts, talents and passions with which (unless distorted or prevented from doing so) it will enrich human civilization. Their own innate curiosity will drive them to seek the skills and information to develop those talents unless they are “killed off” by well intentioned but ignorant parenting or schooling.
This process will be greatly aided by a rich environment where the child is exposed to a wide variety of resources and activities to spark interest and ignite their enthusiasm and allow them maximum choices.
6. Exposure to beauty in all its forms, natural and human-made through exposure to the arts, nature, great music, architecture etc. This can offer the possibility to refine and sensitizes the child’s aesthetic sense and inner needs for harmony, balance and grace, developing subtle senses and balancing the hemispheres of the brain.
7. Self knowledge and self mastery, self confidence, self esteem. Beyond the acquisition of academic skills, the childs seeks life-skills, the the ability to reflect upon actions and their consequences, the ability to make (genuine) choices and decisions and responsibility for ones actions. The child needs to be empowered to exercise a methodical thought process that involves discernment and discrimination. These skills enable a child to self-regulate their own behaviour. The child (as well as the educator) is first and foremost a student of Life and seeks the tools to know and develop him or herself towards Self-Realisation.
8. The Model – The Awakened Educator. An educator of a future awakened generation must be an awakened adult, a lover of Life, totally committed to their own spiritual practice and evolution, striving to walk their talk and model it in every action. The awakened educator is both a mature responsible adult, and also, at heart, a child – as much enchanted by life as they are! A child will learn more from what you are than from anything you ever say. You can’t fake it!
9. Enthusiasm for life. Perhaps the greatest “gift” or ability that an educator can nurture in the child is the “thirst for knowledge” itself – a divine enthusiasm, which will be the driving force to allow the child to be a life-long learner, always engaged, always absorbed and always learning, under any circumstances and at any age.
10. Interconnectedness – The early identification and positive role and security of a loving family unit, it will enable the child to have the confidence to expand into the wider world with strength, responsibility, empathy and genuine love. In accordance with the elite control agenda, the broken family, the promotion of gay marriage, the rootless refugee fleeing from war zones or the young child who spends long hours in daycare or that is virtually “owned” by the state, creates (by design) an environment where the child is deprived of the positive healthy basis for this natural progression, and can be far more easily manipulated.
In opposition to the elite agenda of the disintegration of the family, learning is ideally a community based effort in which children can value, learn from and respect the roles and involvement of family members, of the wider circle of family, neighbors, friends, and the stable community in which they grow up…..a social environment which is becoming increasingly rare in the West.
At the same time the lessons of independence and “initiation” into full adulthood are as essential (but not contradictory to) the acknowledgement of our interdependence and our connectedness. In ever widening circles, their sense of connectedness expands to encircle all humans, the environment and its creatures, the planet and the universe as their home and Cosmic family.